samedi 21 janvier 2017

"Animals" from Maroon 5 sums up perfectly how you can be a wild animal in Romance


"Animals" from Maroon 5  sums up perfectly how you can be a wild animal in Romance. 


This is the poem  version of the song. 


Standing out under the rain 
You're driving me insane 
For not talking to me 
And not giving a Fuck about me 

I know you from the bottom of your heart 
That night, The only pieces left 
Were roaring and breaking apart 

I can hear you screaming without a sound
And looking for a rebound
So that you can still hang around

I can smell your fear inside me
So, don't you try to tame me
Because, Baby, you can't handle me

Please, don't lie to me 
Please, take advantage of me 
And talk about the beast inside 
Before you and I collide 

Thank you for the inspiration. 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire