mardi 18 novembre 2014

3 Songs about "If it's too loud, you're too old "



Hey everyone. You miss me, don't you ? Hmm, What can I say ? I miss you too. Well, Now I'm back with some brand new tracks for you guys. This playlist is called : 3 Songs about "If it's too loud, you're too old ". I've heard this expression many times before, and recently I was inspired and I decide to leave a trace about it. And without more ado, it might get loud ... very loud. Hope that your brain will enjoy the songs as much as your ears. You know what they say: the more there's, the more is good ! So let's go.





Walk 

I'm really in the mood tonight. I'm starting this playlist with the first song that came to my mind. I was listenning to music on Youtube and I just though about the fact that I'm on my loud/ hard music periode. See, when I have too much work to do, I find motivation with this type of Music. But this one is very special. It reminds about a lot of situation when I just want to scream : Respect ! Don't talk to me if you don't get the message. 


What is wrong with the world ?


Sometimes, I just want to  scream like this  I'm given uppppp ! I hate all the misunderstandings...all the conflicts... all the fights... It takes a hole life to support the living and only 3 minute to give up. What do you want to Do about it ? Of course, I'm not talking about a suicidal solution :) It's not an alternative. See, all this violence is a sort of therapy. Humanity is just nasty. Some choose to harm people and some choose to externalize negatif feelings this way... Linkin park remind me of my high school years. Sometimes, I like to listen to some tracks not for the reminescence because I'm still building memories with their songs ...




To speak or not to speak  is not the question... 

"Speak" is a song of the metal band Godsmack. It  had a six-week run at number one on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. So that means : it's very heavy...When Godsmack first came out, everyone thought that they would never go anywhere and they will crash and burn. But, they're went strong. Godsmack has a lot of amazing songs with some amazing lyrics and views. Speak is one of them. What is amazing with this song is that it can be about everything. It can talk about the lies of the governement, the boss, the parents, the boyfriends, the girlfriends...  I just wish someday I can use it to convey a message. 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire