samedi 13 décembre 2014

My Top 5 Halestrom's song





Lately I have been listining to Halestorm. Guys, this a one of the greatest band so far. It's been a while since I didn't heard some powerful music like their.

So for you, Guys and Girls too :D, I picked up 5 tracks that to my mind are the best of Halestorm. I just wish people knew bands like Halestorm because clearly people actually don't know about them.


I aslo wish people understood that we do need bands like this one because they are original. I always though that days by days, the music industry is getting corrumpted by money. Halestorm proves that we can find a balance while doing music for industry.  I hope you like them ;)


Love bites. Bite It before It bites you... 



Don't you bother going away because I'm the one who's going to get off ! 




I'm a Freak. Is there any problem ? 



There's only one thing settled. I won't beg for Love...



But It won't stop me thinking about the Romance 







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire