mardi 26 janvier 2016

My Top 5 David Bowie's song

I know I'm late. But I don't care, David Bowie is a must in your playlist.




I was going through a tough time just a few weeks ago. I was sad a lot. Listening to music was one of the few things I enjoyed. I played the Ziggy Stardust album. Rock 'n' Roll Suicide is the last song on the album. The lyrics near the end of this song, "I've had my share. I'll help you with the pain. You're not alone!" made me cry. But it made me happy also. I wasn't alone. on January10th 2016, the man who comforted me by saying I wasn't alone... the man who comforted me by saying he's had his share and he could help me with the pain... died. I can't stop listening to this song. RIP David Bowie.


5- Rebel Rebel




4- Suffragete City 


3- Let's Dance ! 



2- Modern Love



1- Rock'n'Roll Suicide 














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire